RAF Application

Watch this thread
LegalOfficerRole
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all,

Has anyone else noticed that their portal has just become, well.. still!

Had a load of emails and forms to send back with dates for them to be uploaded, but nothing since I've uploaded them. Also, the 'your journey progress' seems have gone backwards rather than forward.

I'm sure it's me thinking about it to much, but wondered if anyone else has experienced this?
Ajm11
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Mine did that but has had some activity today and is now looking alot tidier.
Ajm11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Have you managed to find any info on the SIOT? I am sure was sent an booklet on the old system but cannot find it now!
Ajm11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yep mine went like that but seems active again. Have you managed to find any info on the SIOT anywhere? I think a booklet got sent through on the old portal but cannot access now
LegalOfficerRole
Rep:
(Original post by Ajm11)
Yep mine went like that but seems active again. Have you managed to find any info on the SIOT anywhere? I think a booklet got sent through on the old portal but cannot access now
Hi AJM11

That's good to know - at least i'm not the only one! Hopefully it will sort itself out over time.

What role have you applied for?

Yes, I saved the booklet, well, at least the one I think it is.
LegalOfficerRole
Rep:
Following on from this - has anyone seen any thing happen on their portal? Nothing for two months, and I sent a message on it too - still says recruiter is not allocated too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads