The Student Room Group

Good tv shows

I’m looking for a new show to watch, any suggestions are welcome but preferably thriller/crime, I’ve watched the big ones like breaking back, better call Saul and a lot of teenager/young adult ones like vampire diaries and greys anatomy. I seriously can’t find anything so thinking of rewatching the breaking bad trilogy as it call it

Scroll to see replies

Gilmore girls but it's probably the most not thriller and not crime show you'll ever watch LOL

Pretty Little Liars is good - kinda like a murder mystery :smile:
Original post by harlz_chalamet
Gilmore girls but it's probably the most not thriller and not crime show you'll ever watch LOL

Pretty Little Liars is good - kinda like a murder mystery :smile:

Loved pretty little liars, I’ve seen Gilmore girls briefly but not all the way through I may go back to it :smile: thank you!
Have you seen Dexter? I love it! It's pretty old, but this year they relised Dexter new blood.
Original post by Roan Simons
Have you seen Dexter? I love it! It's pretty old, but this year they relised Dexter new blood.

Completely forgot about Dexter was so high on my tbw list then just forgot, thank you!!
I’ll look into it! The description seemed interesting, thank you!!
(edited 1 year ago)
there is a lovely French Crime series on freeview called Crimson Rivers.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-crimson-rivers

the stories are spread over usually two episodes.
Original post by the bear
there is a lovely French Crime series on freeview called Crimson Rivers.

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-crimson-rivers

the stories are spread over usually two episodes.

That actually looks really interesting, thank you!
Original post by FrontalLob3
That actually looks really interesting, thank you!

Criminal minds is really good! It’s on disney+
bit left field maybe, had fun watching bits of iZombie, Stranger Things and Good Place

more mainstream? Cold Case (I think it's called that) and Morse was good - sorry don't watch a lot of telly
If you have netflix, clickbait is great
Reply 12
White collar and prison break are good
Completely forgot about Dexter was so high on my tbw list then just forgot, thank you!!

You're welcome:wink: just one of my favourites, so...
if you like greys anatomy you might like chicago med
Moon Knight
Peacemaker
Big Mouth if you want a cartoon
Loki
I’m looking for a new show to watch, any suggestions are welcome but preferably thriller/crime, I’ve watched the big ones like breaking back, better call Saul and a lot of teenager/young adult ones like vampire diaries and greys anatomy. I seriously can’t find anything so thinking of rewatching the breaking bad trilogy as it call it

Hannibal. Hannibal Hannibal Hannibal. Thriller, crime, with fantastic meaning and exciting plots, struggles and action. The cinematography is beautiful, plus, it has Mads Mikkelsen, so what more could you want?
Original post by CatInTheCorner
Hannibal. Hannibal Hannibal Hannibal. Thriller, crime, with fantastic meaning and exciting plots, struggles and action. The cinematography is beautiful, plus, it has Mads Mikkelsen, so what more could you want?

:five:

I loved the first two seasons but I feel the third was too artsy and lost a lot of my interest. It could have been so much better and I'm disappointed that it was cancelled. But yes, Mads Mikkelsen is an AWESOME Hannibal!:biggrin:
Cobra Kai
(Not thrillers, but still great imo) - Smallville, Futurama, Silicon Valley

Quick Reply

Latest