The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

applying for maths at competitive schools

hi, i'm a first year a-level student and i want to do maths at uni. my top choice universities are oxford and imperial, but since they are both very competitive i need to consider other unis which are good but arent as competitive. kings entry requirements are a little lower than imperial/oxford so i might consider it but what other unis are there?
Warwick is Awesome for maths
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by soanywayshelp
hi, i'm a first year a-level student and i want to do maths at uni. my top choice universities are oxford and imperial, but since they are both very competitive i need to consider other unis which are good but arent as competitive. kings entry requirements are a little lower than imperial/oxford so i might consider it but what other unis are there?

Bit biased here but Warwick is as good as imperial is for maths with similar entry requirements so that's one to consider. You'd almost definitely get an offer with the correct grades but the offer requires that you also do an admissions test. Some of the best after COWI are universities such as Bristol, UCL, Durham,St Andrews, Bath, Edinburgh etc (no particular order).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending