Moon Knight (Marvel Series)

Watch this thread
Saima. R
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey guys

U know this new marvel series called moon Knight is out with 6 episodes so far.

Is there a place I can watch it other than Disney plus.
My parents aren't allowing me to buy Disney plus

Please let me know

Thanks
twentystraveller
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I think it’s exclusively on Disney+ but there are sites online that stream it for free but these have lots of ads and probably computer viruses so don’t recommend!
Roan Simons
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think so too, sorry!
Saima. R
Rep:
Thanks for the help
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It's awesome! I'm planning on watching the last episode tonight. I have Disney+ and it's only on there. Too bad. But yeah, saw the title and had to comment how much I enjoy the show.
CatInTheCorner
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
It's awesome! I'm planning on watching the last episode tonight. I have Disney+ and it's only on there. Too bad. But yeah, saw the title and had to comment how much I enjoy the show.
I'm not sure if I want to bother starting a new show, is it really that good?
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CatInTheCorner)
It was slow to start and tbh I didn't really want to continue watching it but my spouse wanted to so I did. Really glad as it is exciting and you don't know what's going to happen. Plus it's like 6 or 8 episodes total so not much of a commitment. It reminds me a lot of Legion.
Saima. R
Rep:
Does anyone know when ep 7 will be out for moon knight
aliaa03
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CatInTheCorner)
omg it’s absolutely AMAZING, the whole first episode was just so bizarre and made you wonder what happens next, and from there the show just gets even better, the culture and representation + music was all so cool !!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads