The Student Room Group

Leeds vs Nottingham Medicine 2022

Hi, I can't choose between Leeds and Nottingham for medicine! Can anyone give me any info about them? I know that Nottingham's student satisfaction is lower - does anyone know why that might be? What are the teachers like, and the general atmosphere among the students? Is it mostly in person teaching, or virtual? Also, how do the cities compare in terms of safety, transport, social life etc? Thanks!
Im a second year maths student at Nottingham so I can give an insight into the city! I love it here, it feels safe on campus and theres an easy 20 min tram journey or 15 min bus journey straight into the city centre, with smaller high streets (like Beeston) within a 20 min walk from campus. Campus is super social all year round with catered halls having social dining halls, balls each term and in the summer everyone loves a game of frisbee or to sunbathe on 'the downs' (Our huge field). Its a super green campus that has everything you need on it, shops, hairdressers, cafes, even a subway! We also have amazing!!! sports facilities! Feel free to ask anything else!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending