The Student Room Group

Which university should I choose? (2022)

I’m trying to decide between which university to go to and I've applied for different courses at each. I'd like to know which university is the best overall for uni life, rankings, graduate prospects and student satisfaction. Also which course seems the best? If anyone could provide any insight at all I would be extremely grateful.

I've applied to:

Kings college London-International management (Industrial experience)

Leeds-International Business and Finance (Industrial experience)

Manchester-International Business, Finance and Economics (Industrial experience)

Thanks in advance!!
Reply 1
I'd say go Kings. A great unit with some good helpful staff!
Original post by PimBird123
I’m trying to decide between which university to go to and I've applied for different courses at each. I'd like to know which university is the best overall for uni life, rankings, graduate prospects and student satisfaction. Also which course seems the best? If anyone could provide any insight at all I would be extremely grateful.

I've applied to:

Kings college London-International management (Industrial experience)

Leeds-International Business and Finance (Industrial experience)

Manchester-International Business, Finance and Economics (Industrial experience)

Thanks in advance!!

Hello!

It's great to see your uni choices and I can relate to the sentiment of finding the ideal environment.

To be honest one of the biggest reasons I picked Pearson Business School was because of their industry focus and solid job prospects. They offer guaranteed internships throughout study and I've found the location is amazing for work opportunities (Holborn, London). It might be a good idea to reach out to the universites directly and see exactly what they offer in terms of graduate job prospects to help make your decision. One thing I would say to keep in mind is to stay true to the university experience that you wish to have. One of the big selling points of Pearson was the fact that it is very industry driven, and the student community is full of ambitious people with a drive for success, hustling and hardworking - I decided the traditional university bubble and social life was not beneficial to me in my previous course before moving here. I would recommend checking out the prospectus and course guide to see if the syllabus interests what you want to learn, reach out to students and understand what experience they wanted and what they received and see if this aligns with you.

Good luck with your decision and if you would like to check out my university, here's the link: https://www.pearsoncollegelondon.ac.uk/

Dillon

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending