The Student Room Group

LSE MSc Waiting List

Hey guys, I submitted my application in early December and was put on the waiting list on 15/1/22. My second choice rejected in late Feb and I'm still on the waiting list for my first choice. I was wondering if anyone is in the same spot or were on the waiting list and had heard back.

Thanks
Original post by sa023
Hey guys, I submitted my application in early December and was put on the waiting list on 15/1/22. My second choice rejected in late Feb and I'm still on the waiting list for my first choice. I was wondering if anyone is in the same spot or were on the waiting list and had heard back.

Thanks

Are you applying for an integrated Masters course or a 1 year standalone programme?
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
Are you applying for an integrated Masters course or a 1 year standalone programme?

Standalone MSc in Finance and Private Equity
Original post by sa023
Standalone MSc in Finance and Private Equity

Okay in that case I've asked for this thread to be moved to the postgrad apps forum, (this one is more for undergrad apps so you were unlikely to get a response).

You might also want to have a look through the Official LSE Postgraduate Applicants 2022 Thread. I am sure you are not alone, it is pretty common to be waitlisted or held for postgrad courses.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Okay in that case I've asked for this thread to be moved to the postgrad apps forum, (this one is more for undergrad apps so you were unlikely to get a response).

You might also want to have a look through the Official LSE Postgraduate Applicants 2022 Thread. I am sure you are not alone, it is pretty common to be waitlisted or held for postgrad courses

Oh I'm sorry about that. I'll take this thread down.
Edit: seems that I can't, but I've posted my question on the recommended thread. Thanks for your help!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by sa023
Oh I'm sorry about that. I'll take this thread down.
Edit: seems that I can't, but I've posted my question on the recommended thread. Thanks for your help!

No worries, this thread has already been moved but there is no harm in the question being in a couple of places. Best of luck with the application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending