Uni of Sheffield accomodation

Watch this thread
daisy1975
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi looking to book accomodation at the University of SheffieldLooking for accomodation with flats of 6 people and close to the city. Has anyone got any advice/previous experience about halls at Sheffield? Which ones were best etcThanks!
ApplePiePanda
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Personally, I've booked Allen Court en suite + accommodation for 2022, which is a flat of 6. Not sure how good it's going to be, but it's a flat of 6 if it helps
University of Sheffield Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by daisy1975)
Hi looking to book accomodation at the University of SheffieldLooking for accomodation with flats of 6 people and close to the city. Has anyone got any advice/previous experience about halls at Sheffield? Which ones were best etcThanks!
(Original post by ApplePiePanda)
Personally, I've booked Allen Court en suite + accommodation for 2022, which is a flat of 6. Not sure how good it's going to be, but it's a flat of 6 if it helps
Hi there!

I'd really recommend Allen Court like the person above me has gone for. I lived there in my first and second years. It is right next to the uni (literally 2 mins walk over the road to the Diamond). They are modern and are flats of 6. Both buildings have been refurbished in the last 4 years. The rooms are a really decent size and you get a 3/4 size bed and ensuite bathroom which is really nice.

Kitchens have a lounge area too with 2 sofas, wall mounted TV, coffee table etc. and it's quite minimalist looking compared to your standard student flats.

There is also Broad Lane Court which is a similar distance and cheaper but slightly older and I think shared bathroom.

Let me know if you have any further questions about accommodation or the Uni itself.

Emily
- MA Psychology of Music
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (21)
17.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
25.83%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (64)
53.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
3.33%

Watched Threads