The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL CAS

Any idea about when UCL is going to start sending out CAS statements?
I'm an international student from India.
Original post by kg2709
Any idea about when UCL is going to start sending out CAS statements?
I'm an international student from India.

https://www.ucl.ac.uk/students/immigration-and-visas/student-visa/confirmation-acceptance-studies

"You do not need to request a CAS. If you have firmly accepted a conditional or unconditional offer UCL will contact you by e-mail approximately four months before the start date of your programme to seek the relevant information. UCL will usually begin assigning CAS numbers no earlier than three months prior to your proposed start date."

This is a pretty normal timetable, most unis will begin their process for incoming Sept/Oct students sometime around May.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
I have already accepted in the offer in their portal. There it just shows "Unconditional Offer Accepted". After that I didn't receive any communication from them. I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait.

Also, I emailed my department regarding information about teaching methods but they haven't yet replied. It's been almost 2 weeks now. Should I send them another email or should I try to directly email the programme tutors?
Original post by kg2709
I have already accepted in the offer in their portal. There it just shows "Unconditional Offer Accepted". After that I didn't receive any communication from them. I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait.

Well it says 4 months from the course start for them to contact you in the first instance. So sometime later this month is likely.
Original post by kg2709
Also, I emailed my department regarding information about teaching methods but they haven't yet replied. It's been almost 2 weeks now. Should I send them another email or should I try to directly email the programme tutors?

Personally I would avoid contacting individual staff members before you formally enrol, (unless otherwise invited). A polite follow-up to the same address is fine after 10 working days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending