The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Official London School of Economics Undergraduate Applicants 2022 Thread: Part 2

Scroll to see replies

Econ home offer, were you contextual?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Anonymous
what do you mean they ‘release’ accommodation?
If you see on the page that it’s available and no one has booked it then it’s available
If it’s fully booked then LSE surely can’t ‘release’ more rooms

I think it was on the other thread but I believe someone said that they release the accommodation in batches but not sure tho
I would just ring them up tbh because they never reply to emails

true, but im an international student, I don't think I would be able to call them.
does anybody know where should I submit my ielts results to? I answered a questionnaire a long time ago (which I told them I haven not gotten my ielts results), but lse did not tell me where or how to submit it afterwards. I'm thinking of submitting it directly to the undergraduate admission email, but not sure if it is the right way. Can anyone plz help, thanks a lot!!

Are there anyone who can help me with this, thanks a lot in advance
**** there is an update in ucas just
Does anyone have any idea about bsc finance?
**** there is an update in ucas just

Ahh omg best of luck
Just got rejected by LSE for econ. Guess I’m doing a gap year if I got good grades.
Original post by Sheeps17
Just got rejected by LSE for econ. Guess I’m doing a gap year if I got good grades.

best of luck g

Are you anon 44?
I'm afraid there's not much you can do except keep waiting, I was in the same situation as you,got three A*s in maths, further maths and economics and met the language requirements in January. I tried to contact undergraduate admission through the form on their website and by email, got nothing but an automated response. Really disappointed, rejected by Cambridge after interview and rejected by ucl for not strong enough, LSE is the only chioce left for me.
Are there anyone who can help me with this, thanks a lot in advance

I'm afraid there's not much you can do except keep waiting, I was in the same situation as you,got three A*s in maths, further maths and economics and met the language requirements in January. I tried to contact undergraduate admission through the form on their website and by email, got nothing but an automated response. Really disappointed, rejected by Cambridge after interview and rejected by ucl for not strong enough, LSE is the only chioce left for me.
Are you anon 44?

Yes :frown:
Rejected for law :smile:
Rejected for law :smile:

:frown: :frown: did they give you any reason? Best of luck to you wherever you end up.
Does anyone have the link to the spreadsheet
:frown: :frown: did they give you any reason? Best of luck to you wherever you end up.

'The feedback we have received from the Admissions Selector indicates that your application was unsuccessful as a consequence of the exceptional standard of the personal statements of other applicants this year.'
Will be on the original forum
Yes :frown:

Unfortunate bro, it’s their loss for not offering you a place

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending