The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Fee status

I received an offer from the University of Warwick roughly 3 weeks ago. However, they regarded me as overseas for fees purposes when I am clearly entitled to home fee status as per the UKCISA guide (I am a UK National living in the EEA). I completed the fees assessment questionnaire and sent it to them along with the relevant legal documents but still no answer... :frown:

Am I missing something?
I don't think you need to worry. I also filled out the fee assessment (in November) and then sent a follow up email asking when I was likely to hear the result(last month) and they sent me this:

Dear -----,

Thank you for your email and apologies for the delayed response, we have been extremely busy recently.

We can confirm that all the documents you submitted have been attached to your application. You will be notified of your fee status in due course.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Neela

Not incredibly helpful, but I dont really plan on firming Warwick anyway so I'm not too stressed. Goodluck and I hope it goes your way.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Thanks man. Cheers
Original post by CharlemagneDaDog
I don't think you need to worry. I also filled out the fee assessment (in November) and then sent a follow up email asking when I was likely to hear the result(last month) and they sent me this:

Dear -----,

Thank you for your email and apologies for the delayed response, we have been extremely busy recently.

We can confirm that all the documents you submitted have been attached to your application. You will be notified of your fee status in due course.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,
Neela

Not incredibly helpful, but I dont really plan on firming Warwick anyway so I'm not too stressed. Goodluck and I hope it goes your way.

Still no answer. The situation is very stressful since I have to accept my offers before June 9th which is this Thursday!! I don't think I will be going to the UK altogether if I don't get Warwick! Anyone else with a similar problem?
I thought that unless you're also living in the UK for three years, you get put into the international camp
Reply 5
No. I have read the guide. Check the section “Brexit temporary offers for courses starting before 2028” or something like that. I undeniably apply to home fee status.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending