Criminology and Law - Edge Hill uni

Watch this thread
DaisyTano
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hellooo :)

i've applied to study criminology and law at EHU and I'm looking to see if there is anyone on here who is studying this atm and how you are finding it and what the pros and cons are

Thank youuu :)
EdgeHillStudents
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by DaisyTano)
Hellooo

i've applied to study criminology and law at EHU and I'm looking to see if there is anyone on here who is studying this atm and how you are finding it and what the pros and cons are

Thank youuu
Hi DaisyTano

It's great to hear that you are considering Edge Hill for your studies! If you would like to know more about university life or have any questions, you can chat with our current students on the Ambassador Platform, which allows you to chat one-on-one with current Edge Hill students. This allows you to gain a better insight into what to expect and ask any questions you may have about the university.

I wish you the best of luck with your application,
Katie - First Year Educational Psychology Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (51)
69.86%
In the post (2)
2.74%
Text (10)
13.7%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.7%

Watched Threads