The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
RObTRIP
hey at our school a few years back one student wrote some naughty things in the yearbook about a teacher, she wanted it to be removed (ie re-printing like 200 yearbooks dream on), the guy didn't want to apologize and this student had his offer withdrawn from his first choice uni, from what i hear teachers cannot affect the offers but it appears she had!

i think if you do something stupid at school then universities can remove your offer but i woulndt have thought that would have been enough
Reply 41
yay 500 posts! :biggrin:
Reply 42
MrKeen
Life?

At least I spend my time productively rather than criticising others. Just because I post 5 minutes worth of useful info on a subject I am very interested in, and happened to have just studied, does not mean I don't have a life. But I'm not sure the same could be said for people who read back others' posts looking to criticise.

If you don't like it, don't read it.
Don't you have to read it before you are able to know whether you like it or not :p: No, really, I'm on your side :smile: such mean and destructive comments don't add anything to a decent conversation.
Reply 44
To withdraw an offer, does the uni have to prove that they wouldn't have accepted the student in the first place?

Latest

Trending

Trending