This discussion is closed.
CamSPSer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by RObTRIP)
hey at our school a few years back one student wrote some naughty things in the yearbook about a teacher, she wanted it to be removed (ie re-printing like 200 yearbooks dream on), the guy didn't want to apologize and this student had his offer withdrawn from his first choice uni, from what i hear teachers cannot affect the offers but it appears she had!
i think if you do something stupid at school then universities can remove your offer but i woulndt have thought that would have been enough
CamSPSer
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yay 500 posts!
Lauren18
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by MrKeen)
Life?
At least I spend my time productively rather than criticising others. Just because I post 5 minutes worth of useful info on a subject I am very interested in, and happened to have just studied, does not mean I don't have a life. But I'm not sure the same could be said for people who read back others' posts looking to criticise.

If you don't like it, don't read it.
Anne Elizabeth
Report 15 years ago
Don't you have to read it before you are able to know whether you like it or not :p: No, really, I'm on your side such mean and destructive comments don't add anything to a decent conversation.
-EL-
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
To withdraw an offer, does the uni have to prove that they wouldn't have accepted the student in the first place?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (174)
38.16%
Take autumn exams (143)
31.36%
Look for a job (16)
3.51%
Consider an apprenticeship (20)
4.39%
Take a year out (76)
16.67%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (27)
5.92%

Watched Threads