The Student Room Group

Igcse exams

Who is doing igcse may/june?
I'm doing IGSCEs in May and June, are you?
I have three kids doing IGCSE Computer Science, and one kid doing IGCSE English Literature.

(and one kid doing GCSE Ancient History but that's not an IGCSE)
Reply 3
Original post by randompanda_
I'm doing IGSCEs in May and June, are you?

yeah its ongoing i'm having math tmrw
And im terrified
Original post by beverly_56
Who is doing igcse may/june?

Sat my first English Paper but freaking out a bit. So I sat my IGCSE English Paper 1 today and the last question was about an interview for a podcast. I read the question slightly wrong and forgot to write the interviewer asking the questions but I addressed each of the 3 bullet points and answered them like they were being asked. Have I still done it right? Will it affect my total marks?
Reply 5
Original post by AnimeFanGirl
Sat my first English Paper but freaking out a bit. So I sat my IGCSE English Paper 1 today and the last question was about an interview for a podcast. I read the question slightly wrong and forgot to write the interviewer asking the questions but I addressed each of the 3 bullet points and answered them like they were being asked. Have I still done it right? Will it affect my total marks?

That almost happened to me but i put it in last minute
you might still get nice marks but you missed an instruction so it might just affect ur score a little
That almost happened to me but i put it in last minute
you might still get nice marks but you missed an instruction so it might just affect ur score a little

But not too much right bc I've got the most important info right? I thought it said write about the interview for the podcast not like write out the interview if that makes sense so I only wrote what the interviewee said
yeah its ongoing i'm having math tmrw
And im terrified

good luck with Maths, mine is 20th May but I'm really nervous for the exams

Quick Reply

Latest