Smart Start - Allen & Overy

Watch this thread
hijabibubbles
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hii!

I just wanted to ask whether anyone has heard back from Allen and Overy about whether they got a place on the programme
hijabibubbles
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
anyone?
hijabibubbles
Rep:
(Original post by MSS14)
Hey, I just heard back today and I got a place
Hi, congrats on getting your place! I'm still waiting for a response. Wish me luck
hijabibubbles
Rep:
(Original post by MSS14)
hey i completely forgot about this thread,
did you receive a place? 🤞🏻
Hi! Yes i did I got into the vitrual program, which was kind of a blessing in disguise cause i can't be asked to travel to the offices every day. What about you?
Taeraatutta
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hijabibubbles)
Hi! Yes i did I got into the vitrual program, which was kind of a blessing in disguise cause i can't be asked to travel to the offices every day. What about you?
I got into the virtual one too! Did you meet the eligibility criteria for the in person one? Just curious sorry x
hijabibubbles
Rep:
(Original post by Taeraatutta)
I got into the virtual one too! Did you meet the eligibility criteria for the in person one? Just curious sorry x
Omg congrats!! Erm i'm not quite sure, i guess I didn't meet them all? Tbh i dont really mind, as long as I gett some more insight into law
Taeraatutta
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hijabibubbles)
Omg congrats!! Erm i'm not quite sure, i guess I didn't meet them all? Tbh i dont really mind, as long as I gett some more insight into law
Thankss and you too!! Exactly, I didn’t meet all the requirements so I’m really happy they considered my application even. I expected a straight rejection email lol
Last edited by Taeraatutta; 1 month ago
hijabibubbles
Rep:
(Original post by MSS14)
Heyy congratss!!! My one is in-office I actually have a mock assessment day next week
ooo wow that sounds so interesting. Good luck!!!

do update on how it goes
hijabibubbles
Rep:
(Original post by Taeraatutta)
Thankss and you too!! Exactly, I didn’t meet all the requirements so I’m really happy they considered my application even. I expected a straight rejection email lol
righttt i felt so special when i got the email hehe
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads