The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

St Cuthbert's Durham 2022/2023

Just been allocated here, not sure if there's already a chat for this.
Anyone know what it's like or if anyone's also going there?
Hi I got allocated to Cuths :smile: I went on the post offer day and it was really nice
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Maddyrc252
Hi I got allocated to Cuths :smile: I went on the post offer day and it was really nice

Hey, I got allocated to Cuths too. If you have been there can you tell me whether it has en suites and a good accomodation?
Original post by Y_P
Hey, I got allocated to Cuths too. If you have been there can you tell me whether it has en suites and a good accomodation?

Hiya

Cuths has two sites- Bailey and Parson's Field. The Bailey site is catered and doesn't have en-suites but only single and shared twin rooms. Bathrooms are shared between 7-8 students and the corridors are mixed sex. You can see the tour of a single room here and that of a shared room here. This is a general tour of the Bailey.

As for Parson's field, it's self-catered with single rooms and most rooms are en-suite. For those that aren't, facilities are shared between 6 and10 students with approximately two toilets and two showers. This is the tour of a single room and this is the tour of an en-suite room. A general tour of Parson's Field can be found here.

You can follow Cuths Instagram pages for regular updates as well: @cuthsjcr, @stcuthbertssociety, @cuths.pres

Hope that helps :smile:

-Himieka
Original post by emrex03
Just been allocated here, not sure if there's already a chat for this.
Anyone know what it's like or if anyone's also going there?

Hi, I'm an international student!
Ive also been allocated to Cuths :smile:
Is there a freshers forum or chat for Cuths yet? It would be nice to start chatting to everyone and Parsons Field accommodation particularly. I'm taking
Geography BSc

Quick Reply

Latest