Cars

Watch this thread
martii123
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,
What is everyones opinion about Audi Q2? Thank you.
user432
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
dry
martii123
Rep:
(Original post by user432)
dry
so is this not a good car? I thought it is a good car as it is made in Germany?
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by martii123)
Which country a car is from isn't the 'end all be all'. You can get good cars from France, for instance. It shouldn't be the first thing you think about. Look at the car and see if it works for you and your specific needs.

In terms of reliability, then yes, German cars are usually reliable - with the exception of BMW's. Japanese cars, however, have been consistently reliable. So if you're looking for cars that are good based on their country of origin (which as I've said shouldn't be the only factor), then Japan ranks higher than Germany.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
To me all these Q/X's are far too vanilla and rushed out to fill a market space, and for what they charge I'd be expecting far more overall.
martii123
Rep:
(Original post by gtty123)
Which country a car is from isn't the 'end all be all'. You can get good cars from France, for instance. It shouldn't be the first thing you think about. Look at the car and see if it works for you and your specific needs.

In terms of reliability, then yes, German cars are usually reliable - with the exception of BMW's. Japanese cars, however, have been consistently reliable. So if you're looking for cars that are good based on their country of origin (which as I've said shouldn't be the only factor), then Japan ranks higher than Germany.
do you know which name cars are made in Japan?
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Toyota and Honda are major ones.
StriderHort
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well Japan manufacturers are Daihatsu, Honda, Suburu, Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Mazda and prob a few I'm forgetting

This doesn't mean they make the cars there, plenty Hondas are made in UK for example.
user432
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
in terms of reliability im not too sure as i've never owned one, but i just don't really like audis that much
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello,
What is everyones opinion about Audi Q2? Thank you.
For your first car?
Id get something cheaper for your first car, at least until you have been driving a while and built up a bit of no claims.
Cm1927
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
🇩🇪
martii123
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Emma:-))
For your first car?
Id get something cheaper for your first car, at least until you have been driving a while and built up a bit of no claims.
Hello,
I am looking for a cheap car. I was thinking about peugeot 107 or citroen C1.
martii123
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Cm1927)
🇩🇪
Hello What do you mean by DE?
rommroma557
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
With this car we went with a friend to another state and it was quite a nice and comfortable trip on this car. Our trip was to be unsurpassed and without problems. But while we were driving we had problems with the car. Fortunately, through https://nicelocal.com/nearme/autoservice/ I found a car service near us where we quickly solved the problem. But in this car it was convenient to go, I'm happy for example as well as my friend
Last edited by rommroma557; 1 hour ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the AQA A Level Biology Paper 3 exam go for you?

Great! (28)
20.44%
Quite well (77)
56.2%
Not so good (29)
21.17%
Terrible! (3)
2.19%

Watched Threads