yocchan
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi, if you are thinking of applying for Biomedical Science (or Medical Bioscience), which course will you apply in Cambridge? It looks like there is no such one in Cambridge. For Oxford, there is biological science but it looks very competitive compared to other science courses such as biochemistry and chemistry.

If you are looking into biomedical science, what 5 universities including Oxbridge will you apply?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by yocchan)
Hi, if you are thinking of applying for Biomedical Science (or Medical Bioscience), which course will you apply in Cambridge? It looks like there is no such one in Cambridge. For Oxford, there is biological science but it looks very competitive compared to other science courses such as biochemistry and chemistry.

If you are looking into biomedical science, what 5 universities including Oxbridge will you apply?
Natural Sciences is the closest for Cambridge.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads