The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

About CAS letter

I have applied for Coventry University London, at MSc Management. May Intake.
My CAS was issued last 09 days ago but till now I can't receive a CAS number or letter.
Therefore, what should I do?

It would be better if you address me, for getting my CAS letter.
Original post by Mirzashaharia
I have applied for Coventry University London, at MSc Management. May Intake.
My CAS was issued last 09 days ago but till now I can't receive a CAS number or letter.
Therefore, what should I do?

It would be better if you address me, for getting my CAS letter.

Hi @Mirzashaharia,

Thank you for your message.

It's likely you'll receive your CAS via email.

I strongly suggest contacting admissions for the London campus and speaking to someone directly. I will leave contact details for you below, make sure to state your name, student ID, course and query. It's also worth querying with the university whether you're eligible to commence term online while you wait for CAS. With the start of term around the corner, being able to start online will reassure you while you arrange and prepare everything that you need to before moving to campus.

Opening hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT

Although it's unlikely you'll receive an immediate response, the university is aware of your message and will get back to you as soon as they're able to.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @Mirzashaharia,

Thank you for your message.

It's likely you'll receive your CAS via email.

I strongly suggest contacting admissions for the London campus and speaking to someone directly. I will leave contact details for you below, make sure to state your name, student ID, course and query. It's also worth querying with the university whether you're eligible to commence term online while you wait for CAS. With the start of term around the corner, being able to start online will reassure you while you arrange and prepare everything that you need to before moving to campus.

Opening hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT

Although it's unlikely you'll receive an immediate response, the university is aware of your message and will get back to you as soon as they're able to.

I hope this helps.

Veronica
Student Ambassador

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest