How well would I do in this 4 marker

Watch this thread
Sobigbesan17
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Explain two ways in which Jesus’ crucifixion influences Christians today.

One way in which Jesus’ crucifixion influences Christians is that it may allow them to trust in God and follow God’s teaching during time of suffering. This is because God was incarnated, lived, and died among humans on the cross so understand the pain and misery humans go through. For example, they may pray to God in times of persecutions, focused on God.

A final way in which Jesus’ crucifixion influences Christians is that they may decide to accept Jesus salvation. This is because Jesus gave his ultimate sacrifice on the cross, his life, for humanity to reconcile with God after the original sin of Adam and Eve, because human life is not perfect. For example, Christian may undergo baptism to accept his salvation.
Last edited by Sobigbesan17; 3 months ago
Sobigbesan17
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I hope this is good
Megan Bancal
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Sobigbesan17)
Explain two ways in which Jesus’ crucifixion influences Christians today.

One way in which Jesus’ crucifixion influences Christians is that it may allow them to trust in God and follow God’s teaching during time of suffering. This is because God was incarnated, lived, and died among humans on the cross so understand the pain and misery humans go through. For example, they may pray to God in times of persecutions, focused on God.

A final way in which Jesus’ crucifixion influences Christians is that they may decide to accept Jesus salvation. This is because Jesus gave his ultimate sacrifice on the cross, his life, for humanity to reconcile with God after the original sin of Adam and Eve, because human life is not perfect. For example, Christian may undergo baptism to accept his salvation.
As someone who studies RE I think this a very valid 4 marker as you instantly gave a point on how it effects Christians and gave a reason why it effects them. You also gave knowledge from the bible, which instantly shows the reader that you know what your talking about, this will gain you marks as they will know that you have the knowledge of how it links with Jesus crucifixion.
In my opinion I think this is a very good answer.
Hope this helps x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads