The Student Room Group

How well would I do in this 4 marker

Explain two ways in which Jesus’ crucifixion influences Christians today.

One way in which Jesus’ crucifixion influences Christians is that it may allow them to trust in God and follow God’s teaching during time of suffering. This is because God was incarnated, lived, and died among humans on the cross so understand the pain and misery humans go through. For example, they may pray to God in times of persecutions, focused on God.

A final way in which Jesus’ crucifixion influences Christians is that they may decide to accept Jesus salvation. This is because Jesus gave his ultimate sacrifice on the cross, his life, for humanity to reconcile with God after the original sin of Adam and Eve, because human life is not perfect. For example, Christian may undergo baptism to accept his salvation.
(edited 1 year ago)
I hope this is good
Original post by Sobigbesan17
Explain two ways in which Jesus’ crucifixion influences Christians today.

One way in which Jesus’ crucifixion influences Christians is that it may allow them to trust in God and follow God’s teaching during time of suffering. This is because God was incarnated, lived, and died among humans on the cross so understand the pain and misery humans go through. For example, they may pray to God in times of persecutions, focused on God.

A final way in which Jesus’ crucifixion influences Christians is that they may decide to accept Jesus salvation. This is because Jesus gave his ultimate sacrifice on the cross, his life, for humanity to reconcile with God after the original sin of Adam and Eve, because human life is not perfect. For example, Christian may undergo baptism to accept his salvation.

As someone who studies RE I think this a very valid 4 marker as you instantly gave a point on how it effects Christians and gave a reason why it effects them. You also gave knowledge from the bible, which instantly shows the reader that you know what your talking about, this will gain you marks as they will know that you have the knowledge of how it links with Jesus crucifixion.
In my opinion I think this is a very good answer.
Hope this helps x

Quick Reply

Latest