The Student Room Group

how to get a bigger ass if you're underweight?

is it possible if you don't want to gain weight?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ciel.

mate everything on your body is fat so if you want a bigger ass you'll need more fat so you'll have to gain weight. But what you can do is workout at the same time
As a professional, I would recommend some methods of getting a sexy ass. No weight will be gained, no effort is needed, and it will happen in no time.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Ciel.

Nope, you'll gain weight through trying to get a bigger arse because you're literally adding mass. Also if you're underweight you'd benefit from gaining weight generally, so don't be scared of it
Reply 4
Original post by parisjeon
mate everything on your body is fat so if you want a bigger ass you'll need more fat so you'll have to gain weight. But what you can do is workout at the same time

Original post by randall7731
As a professional, I would recommend some methods of getting a sexy ass. No weight will be gained, no effort is needed, and it will happen in no time.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by nousernameplease
Nope, you'll gain weight through trying to get a bigger arse because you're literally adding mass. Also if you're underweight you'd benefit from gaining weight generally, so don't be scared of it

so no amount of exercise will help?
Reply 5
(edited 1 year ago)
Squats for certain and deadlifts probably help.

Surgery if you want to go the Kim Kardashian route...
Reply 7
Original post by Ciel.

How can it become bigger without you gaining weight? Or do you mean you want the rest of your body to lose weight to balance it out?
Reply 8

ok
Original post by artful_lounger
Squats for certain and deadlifts probably help.

Surgery if you want to go the Kim Kardashian route...

but would i have to eat more for them to work?
Original post by Notnek
How can it become bigger without you gaining weight? Or do you mean you want the rest of your body to lose weight to balance it out?

idk, because of increased muscle mass?
there isn't really a lot of fat on my body so i don't think that would work
Original post by Ciel.
ok

but would i have to eat more for them to work?

idk, because of increased muscle mass?
there isn't really a lot of fat on my body so i don't think that would work

Yes, to gain muscle mass you need to eat to have enough energy for that (building muscle is I gather a very energy intense process for the body) and have higher protein intakes etc.

The plastic surgery route wouldn't require any eating though, but is likely to be expensive. Also the silicone ass implants tend to be rather obvious even if they're done "well"...
Reply 10
Yes, to gain muscle mass you need to eat to have enough energy for that (building muscle is I gather a very energy intense process for the body) and have higher protein intakes etc.

The plastic surgery route wouldn't require any eating though, but is likely to be expensive. Also the silicone ass implants tend to be rather obvious even if they're done "well"...

damn, that's an issue. tbh my ass looked perfect before we got our new dog. but he needs like 3h of exercise a day so i've lost a couple of pounds bc of that and now it looks too skinny

i don't like the idea of implants. can you do like a fat transfer but from someone else since i don't really have a lot of it or is that not an option?
Original post by Ciel.
damn, that's an issue. tbh my ass looked perfect before we got our new dog. but he needs like 3h of exercise a day so i've lost a couple of pounds bc of that and now it looks too skinny

i don't like the idea of implants. can you do like a fat transfer but from someone else since i don't really have a lot of it or is that not an option?

I really doubt it, transplanting any tissue from one person to another is very complicated and dangerous because of the body's immune response to foreign tissue. I seriously doubt there is any procedure for that, or it would have an acceptable risk profile for any surgeon to actually do in practice even if in theory it did exist...

Even injecting the patient's own fat seems to have significant risks of embolism and death, and the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons has recommended its members not perform that surgery until further research is carried out.
You'd need to eat and workout.
Original post by Ciel.
can you do like a fat transfer but from someone else since i don't really have a lot of it or is that not an option?

This is my nomination for the most bat guano seesaw mental thing I've heard in all of 2022 :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Every a55 is big for me, squats do help
Three possible options.
Either workout more while eating an increased quantity high protein & fibre foods instead of carbs or saturated fats, have cosmetic surgery or increase your calorie intake to put on more weight.
Reply 16
I really doubt it, transplanting any tissue from one person to another is very complicated and dangerous because of the body's immune response to foreign tissue. I seriously doubt there is any procedure for that, or it would have an acceptable risk profile for any surgeon to actually do in practice even if in theory it did exist...

Even injecting the patient's own fat seems to have significant risks of embolism and death, and the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons has recommended its members not perform that surgery until further research is carried out.

oh :<
Original post by gtty123
You'd need to eat and workout.

i do eat tho

here's what i typically eat :
breakfast
cereal + milk (regular/almond) or yogurt

dinner
something with veggies e.g. salads + sweet potatoes. veg pasta/spaghetti. rice and vegs. veg pizza or burgers

snacks
choices: yogurts/smoothies/some chocolate x2 a day usually

how can i add more protein? i'm super picky when it comes to food
Original post by StriderHort
This is my nomination for the most bat guano seesaw mental thing I've heard in all of 2022 :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

please give me some of your fat
Original post by zuluwarrior7650
Every a55 is big for me, squats do help

aww that's cute but my bf called my ass skinny again so i'm pretty pissed about that
Reply 17
Original post by londonmyst
Three possible options.
Either workout more while eating an increased quantity high protein & fibre foods instead of carbs or saturated fats, have cosmetic surgery or increase your calorie intake to put on more weight.

surgery would be the easiest but apparently you can't transfer fat from someone else and i don't want implants :///
Original post by Ciel.

breakfast

dinner
something with veggies e.g. salads + sweet potatoes. veg pasta/spaghetti. rice and vegs. veg pizza or burgers

snacks

Bear in mind bodybuilders during bulking season may eat like 4-5k calories a day!

Aside from many meat sources which seem to not be an option for you, cheese has some protein in it, and rice is also not a bad source of it (hence I gather the staple bodybuilder cutting meal is rice and chicken, since they're both sources of lean protein, albeit more the chicken than the rice I think). Eggs also would be a good choice I imagine.

Just google "high protein foods/meals" and stuff. But as above if you want to put on any serious (muscle) mass you need to eat a lot (you can also put on mass by eating a lot and not doing the weight lifting and exercise :tongue:).
Original post by Ciel.
oh :<

i do eat tho

breakfast

dinner

snacks

please give me some of your fat

aww that's cute but my bf called my ass skinny again so i'm pretty pissed about that

you could add lunch in - most people have 3 meals a day.
Assuming you are vegetarian - protein can come from peas/lentils/beans, dairy, eggs, tofu, quorn, nuts/seeds

Quick Reply

Latest