The Student Room Group

Stressed about my application to UVA

Hi! I decided to apply to University of Amsterdam at the end of April (so kind of late) and submitted all my documents etc. on time. The application status said "admission decision" for like a week and now it just says "decision: closed by admin (other)" and im sooo confused :frown: The deadline on the application for me was the 5th and I submitted before it... Does that status just mean the application is closed now due to the deadline and I can't edit it anymore? Or was I rejected? All the applications just say closed and I'm stressing out 😔 Does anyone have any idea? I tried searching this forum for answers but the only status updates I saw were "admission decision and "completion"
I have the same thing! No idea what this means, but I few weeks ago I got an email about some tuition options... Hope we both will hear from them soon!
Reply 2
Original post by MariaJustMaria
I have the same thing! No idea what this means, but I few weeks ago I got an email about some tuition options... Hope we both will hear from them soon!

Ohhhhh I never got any other emails! I wonder if the status just means that the application is closed now and we can't make anymore changes... I messaged the student service desk but they said it might take up to a week to get a reply :frown: It would be weird if they would reject students without a proper email or something imo so hoping for the best
Hi,My status changed as well to "closed" after being "admission decision" for a few weeks. I applied to a Law Master towards the end of March. good luck i hope we all get in !
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending