The Student Room Group

Anyone applied for Amazon creative design apprenticeship 2022

If anyone has applied have you heard anything back at all?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by josephlam
If anyone has applied have you heard anything back at all?

Applied on 4th may, completed video interview 25th may. Still waiting to see if I made it to the assessment centre. Hopefully this helps.
Reply 2
Anything yet ? They said assessments will be taken place in late June and it’s the 25th of June today.
Reply 3
Original post by mabluflu
Applied on 4th may, completed video interview 25th may. Still waiting to see if I made it to the assessment centre. Hopefully this helps.

Anything yet ? They said assessments will be taken place in late June and it’s the 25th of June today.
Has anyone heard back yet? It's the 28th of June and still no response. The wait is killing me!
Original post by Samiha_31
Has anyone heard back yet? It's the 28th of June and still no response. The wait is killing me!

Nothing from me. Any updates?
Original post by b1llz

you heard back yet?
Reply 7
Nope
Hey guys, has anyone heard back yet?
Nope not a peep :frown:
Has anyone applied to any other apprenticeships? If yes which ones?
Original post by ArtyDayne
Has anyone applied to any other apprenticeships? If yes which ones?

Haven’t heard anything about the creative apprenticeship assessment centre but I did apply for the sale account management one which is still open for applications but again not heard anything about assessment centre for this either
At amazon?
Reply 13
Original post by pstnn97
Haven’t heard anything about the creative apprenticeship assessment centre but I did apply for the sale account management one which is still open for applications but again not heard anything about assessment centre for this either

I got invited for an assessment centre for the sale account management for next week
Original post by Awaz
I got invited for an assessment centre for the sale account management for next week

Is this for the London position? When did you hear?
Reply 15
Original post by pstnn97
Is this for the London position? When did you hear?

Yes it’s for the London one, I got an email on Sunday. Plus they are no longer taking in new applications
Original post by Awaz
Yes it’s for the London one, I got an email on Sunday. Plus they are no longer taking in new applications

Hopefully I will hear soon. My application still says under consideration and from what I can see the job is still open to apply for here
https://www.amazon.jobs/en-gb/jobs/1912792/sales-account-mgt-apprentice
Hi, I applied I soon as the role was available,I haven’t heard anything since then but my application still says ‘active’. Have you heard anything from them ?
Reply 18
Original post by Alexranda2004
Hi, I applied I soon as the role was available,I haven’t heard anything since then but my application still says ‘active’. Have you heard anything from them ?

I literally just had a virtual assessment centre yesterdays with them for the role.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Awaz
I literally just had a virtual assessment centre yesterdays with them for the role.

for the creative design role?

Quick Reply

Latest