Edexcel GCSE Psychology Paper 2 1PS0 02 - 6 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago

Edexcel GCSE Psychology Paper 2 1PS0 02 - 6 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Monday 6th June PM
Length: 1h20

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Last edited by Mythical Pingu; 1 month ago
jnkscypher
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
hellooo???
Xxmoonbeamxx
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Felt that was a much better paper than 1! Still only just finished in time though!
millyscotttt
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
the 12 marker on natural experiments??? what
cad.ence
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
the paper was easy stuff, just i didn't have enough time to write my 9 markers properly. finished everything but not too happy w the essays. ALSO what did you guys write for that one question about little hans? i wrote about the fact that both dreams were about losing parents so it could be a good explanation, but i wasn't sure about the second point
jnkscypher
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by millyscotttt)
the 12 marker on natural experiments??? what
it was so good lmao
jnkscypher
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by cad.ence)
the paper was easy stuff, just i didn't have enough time to write my 9 markers properly. finished everything but not too happy w the essays. ALSO what did you guys write for that one question about little hans? i wrote about the fact that both dreams were about losing parents so it could be a good explanation, but i wasn't sure about the second point
me too, i only got that point down
millyscotttt
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by jnkscypher)
it was so good lmao
bye i hated it i only had like 1 point and that was they’re valid or reliable
millyscotttt
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
me too, i only got that point down
same i got that exact point down!! for my second one i waffled that freud says bad dreams are like a reciprocation of our subconscious phobias that we don’t pay too much attention to, but it didn’t really make sense so idk
jnkscypher
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by millyscotttt)
bye i hated it i only had like 1 point and that was they’re valid or reliable
i just did a strength and weakness for each 12 marker this morning and it ended up being natural experiments which was fairly easy. Also i only started revising the night before for this exam 😭
Xxmoonbeamxx
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Does anyone know what the right answer was for the type of sampling used in Charlton 2000 experiment?
millyscotttt
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Xxmoonbeamxx)
Does anyone know what the right answer was for the type of sampling used in Charlton 2000 experiment?
no idea what the answer was so i guessed and put random sampling, crossed it out then put stratified sampling
Xxmoonbeamxx
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Glad it wasn’t just me! I ended up with random sampling but honestly had no clue and still can’t actually find the right answer anywhere!
username5755688
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
hellooo???
yo lengurz u got snap or kik?

dm man tryna do psych revision wid ya.
jnkscypher
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by User1567273)
yo lengurz u got snap or kik?

dm man tryna do psych revision wid ya.
that's Jennie from Blackpink 💀.
username5755688
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
plz g

lemme still get ih i need it akhi

xoxo mwah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads