The Student Room Group

A level biology required practicals

Any advice? I have my practicals this weekend!
Reply 1
I take pearson edexcel Biology A levels.

Bio practicals for A level are very simple. The papers follow a structure. The first question is something related to AS level bio
Then there is one question which is including statistics and drawing a graph this question you have to suggest a null hypothesis. Then one question has a 4 to 6 mark question asking how to see if the proposed method will work and then it is followed by a 10 mark question asking you to plan the experiment. Finally it ends with limitations of the experiment
Original post by Arkcano
I take pearson edexcel Biology A levels.

Bio practicals for A level are very simple. The papers follow a structure. The first question is something related to AS level bio
Then there is one question which is including statistics and drawing a graph this question you have to suggest a null hypothesis. Then one question has a 4 to 6 mark question asking how to see if the proposed method will work and then it is followed by a 10 mark question asking you to plan the experiment. Finally it ends with limitations of the experiment

Oh right, thank you.

Is this done in groups? I only ask because last time I did practicals I was in school doing GSCEs and now I’m worried as I’m going in as a private candidate.
Reply 3
No all exams are done individually. No groups. Tell me your exam paper codes for bio. Eg WBI16/11 i want to double check if we are talking about the same thing.

Quick Reply

Latest