The Student Room Group

Which countries would you like to visit in future?

Spain, Turkey, Australia and Canada.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Csunday
why spain?

I love Spain
Reply 2
Original post by Csunday
but why do u love it?

one of my favourite teachers is from Spain and he always says good things about it, and its also a beautiful country
Reply 3
Original post by Csunday
which bits do u want to go to? It's a big place lol

Idk :dontknow:
france
I'd like to go Ireland, Newfoundland (not a country, but it used to be one!), the Isle of Man (basically a country), New Zealand, and French Polynesia (sort of a country).
Original post by Csunday
isle of man is just the ******ed cousin of the uk. and everyone has 3 legs

Nah, that's skegness. Isle of man is just full of tax dodgers.
Original post by Csunday
isle of man is just the ******ed cousin of the uk. and everyone has 3 legs

That's quite rude, not to mention inaccurate.
Though the United Kingdom provides defence for the Isle, and its residents are British Citizens by law, the Manx are a Celtic people, with a distinct, Celtic language - the English are a distinct group again; to call them cousins is something of a stretch.
(edited 1 year ago)
Japan
Bhutan, Canada, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Macao, Moldova, Monaco, New Zealand, Sri Lanka and Switzerland.
Also The Channel Islands, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, Isle of Man and Tibet.
Reply 10
I've been to Afghanistan before Taliban, but I want to go to Afghanistan again to actually see what is going on there now as I don't believe what people say on news or the situation might changed there because of Taliban. However it's a beautiful and diverse country, but sadly it is not safe.
Southern France, Italy, Switzerland, Croatia, Hungary, Greece, America, Panama, Malaysia, Philippines, Japan, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Madagascar, Ecuador, Peru.
Reply 12
Original post by Honey57
Southern France, Italy, Switzerland, Croatia, Hungary, Greece, America, Panama, Malaysia, Philippines, Japan, Egypt, Morocco, Kenya, Madagascar, Ecuador, Peru.

prsom
The best countries ever :biggrin:
I would like to go to Japan.
They had return tickets for $350 last year and I was very tempted. But with Covid I'd never get to explore the "real" Japan so I will go later.

I'd also like to go to Russia but as an American that would be foolish.
Reply 14
Saudi - Coz ima Muslim
Singapore - Very modern, advanced and clean. Everyone lives together under one community beautifully and is respectful of each other no matter what race or religion.
Malaysia - Both reasons for Singapore and Saudi combined lol. Nice skyline and very beautiful.
Turkey - Beautiful Historical Places.
UAE - Skyscrapers, fun lifestyle.
India - Beautiful country, great food.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Saturn1
I've been to Afghanistan before Taliban, but I want to go to Afghanistan again to actually see what is going on there now as I don't believe what people say on news or the situation might changed there because of Taliban. However it's a beautiful and diverse country, but sadly it is not safe.

Are you Afghan?
Reply 16
Original post by haIaI
Are you Afghan?

yeah, you?
Reply 17
Original post by Saturn1
yeah, you?

No lol, I'm Bengali. So Afghanistan is unsafe even for Afghans atm?
Reply 18
Original post by haIaI
No lol, I'm Bengali. So Afghanistan is unsafe even for Afghans atm?

yeah currently its unsafe for everyone because of Taliban
Love Bangladesh :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by haIaI
I love Afghans. Have you been to Rushmoor (Aldershot or Farnborough) significant Afghan populations there?

no, I haven't been there
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply