oblique intention requirement for murder

Watch this thread
jojo6789
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi, can anyone give me some advice on this please i need to advise whether Mr jones satisfies the oblique intention requirement for murder (need to use the irac method) I have been struggling with it like crazy I am all new to this and really need to get it finished asap, any help would be appreciated. the extract I need to use to get my answers from is below

Mr Jones belongs to a white supremist group, called the Lawton Race Preservation Society. On Monday 3 January he planted a homemade bomb outside a local mosque to promote the beliefs of his group. The bomb was set to denotate at 3 p.m. At 1 p.m. Mr Jones telephoned a warning about the bomb to a local newspaper so that the public could be cleared from the area.
After receiving Mr Jones’ telephone call, the local newspaper contacted police. At 2.30 p.m. PC Fahmida Sugg was erecting a barrier on the road outside the mosque when the bomb unexpectedly denotated. A passer-by, Eoin Watson, was injured in the explosion.
Eoin was rushed to hospital with leg injuries caused by shrapnel from the blast, but the doctor failed to notice that he also had a serious bleed on his brain caused by the explosion until four hours after Eoin arrived at hospital. As a result of Eoin’s brain injury, he died two days later.
A post-mortem indicates that had Eoin received an urgent operation to address the bleeding in his brain it is likely that he would have survived.
Emajjones
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I think im on same course as you i struggled with mine but just finished today? did yiu manage to answer it or are you still struggling
jojo6789
Rep:
(Original post by Emajjones)
I think im on same course as you i struggled with mine but just finished today? did yiu manage to answer it or are you still struggling
Still struggling hun x
jojo6789
Rep:
Any advice you could give me would be amazing. Where are you studying? x
sascharose91
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by jojo6789)
Any advice you could give me would be amazing. Where are you studying? x
I think i am doing the same course as you also could you girls help me?
sascharose91
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey could you help me I am stuck on this question also
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (26)
28.26%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (31)
33.7%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (8)
8.7%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
3.26%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (5)
5.43%
I’m starting to consider my university options (13)
14.13%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (4)
4.35%
I’m not planning on going to university (2)
2.17%

Watched Threads