This discussion is closed.
tommyknockers
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I got a massive spot on my chin right now. One of them really painful f**kers. I can't stop pushing it, ahhhhhhh
ToshTrent
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by enigmatic)
I'm taking Roaccutane at the minute, but i just wanted to ask you if you ever drank alcohol whilst taking it? I'm only on a fairly low dosage (25mg a day) and there is a sixth from social evening coming up, and I was wondering how much i'm allowed to drink before i pass out dead
Hi,

Yes I drank with it. Not large amounts no more than 8 pints of so.

I was on 80mg a day I haven't had any probs from drinking. The dermo doc said I could drink, they mean just don't drink large amounts every day.

Have a good night!
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lessthanthree)
I'd reckon roaccutane is mood altering enough without taking a known depressant like alcohol. stay safe, steer clear.
The mood changes are rare. If anything you'll feel much better when the spots start clearing. Spots are the greatest depressant of them all!
enigmatic
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ToshTrent)
Hi,

Yes I drank with it. Not large amounts no more than 8 pints of so.

I was on 80mg a day I haven't had any probs from drinking. The dermo doc said I could drink, they mean just don't drink large amounts every day.

Have a good night!
8 pints is a lot to me . I might risk 3 but i don't mind not getting drunk
ToshTrent
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by enigmatic)
8 pints is a lot to me . I might risk 3 but i don't mind not getting drunk
A lot to me too,

Yeh just take it easy, see how u get on. Just drink LOTS of water the next days to make sure you clear the booze out.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (120)
64.86%
No I haven't decided yet (39)
21.08%
Yes but I might change my mind (26)
14.05%

Watched Threads