The Student Room Group

DWP CFCD EO Quality assurance Officer

Has anyone gone for the above role
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I have. I haven't heard anything yet, have you?
Reply 2
Original post by Alleyandra
Yeah I have. I haven't heard anything yet, have you?

No i have not heard anything either regards to interview. I did receive a generic email 2 weeks ago stating they will release results week commencing 2nd May but nothing after that
Went for it but haven’t heard back yet.
Original post by Rouge33
No i have not heard anything either regards to interview. I did receive a generic email 2 weeks ago stating they will release results week commencing 2nd May but nothing after that

I had the same e-mail. I've heard from them today, I was successful at interview and being processed to the next stage but I don't know what the next stage is... Hope you hear something soon. I was told today, a colleague of mine used to inform the unsuccessful candidates first , then let the successful know. So fingers crossed. Can I ask which area/region you applied for?
Original post by Ssskinz
Went for it but haven’t heard back yet.

Good luck. I heard from them today saying I was successful and moving onto next stage (whatever that is!)
Reply 6
I had the same e-mail. I've heard from them today, I was successful at interview and being processed to the next stage but I don't know what the next stage is... Hope you hear something soon. I was told today, a colleague of mine used to inform the unsuccessful candidates first , then let the successful know. So fingers crossed. Can I ask which area/region you applied for?

ahhh congratulations ❤️

a bit gutted received email this evening i didn't get a interview.

i applied for Birmingham.

next stage means the pre employment checks now then conditional offer then appointment offer.
Original post by Rouge33
ahhh congratulations ❤️

a bit gutted received email this evening i didn't get a interview.

i applied for Birmingham.

next stage means the pre employment checks now then conditional offer then appointment offer.

Thank you.

Sorry to hear that. It was a very difficult process. Someone I know who works for cfcd said this evening the next stage is finding out if i'm reserve or offer... so it's still an ongoing process.
Reply 8
Thank you.

Sorry to hear that. It was a very difficult process. Someone I know who works for cfcd said this evening the next stage is finding out if i'm reserve or offer... so it's still an ongoing process.

oh gosh. i had no idea about the reserve list. that is a long process.

ahhh thank you just wasn't meant to be this time round.
Original post by Rouge33
oh gosh. i had no idea about the reserve list. that is a long process.

ahhh thank you just wasn't meant to be this time round.

Keep trying though! I've been turned down for 2 others within civil service. Just got to keep pursuing.

Good luck to you.
Reply 10
Hi

I got email today was successful at interview and being moved onto next stage, I believe next stage will be job offer given on merit rest placed on reserve list.
Currently on a reserve list for another EO position would be great to get offer 🤞😭
Reply 11
Keep trying though! I've been turned down for 2 others within civil service. Just got to keep pursuing.

Good luck to you.

thank you. yes I won't give up.

does your friend know if there will be more recruitment for CFCD?

they did a massive HEO recruitment for investigater roles back in February.
Good luck. I heard from them today saying I was successful and moving onto next stage (whatever that is!)

I heard the same back! Successful but they said I’d be contacted for next stage so not sure what the next stage is. What was your feedback like? Fingers crossed it’s an offer and not reserve list :frown:
Reply 13
Thank you for your patience while we concluded interview activity on vacancy 337 Counter Fraud, Compliance and Debt (CFCD) - EO Quality Assurance Checking Officer - National. We are now in a position to release results and can confirm that you met the benchmark for this role and passed the interview. Unfortunately, due to changes within the Department, we are unable to make any offers for these roles at this time. I appreciate this will be very disappointing news and I would like to extend our apologies for this unavoidable outcome.As you met the benchmark, we will place you on a reserve list for 6 months which will be revisited when we are either in a position to make offers for this role, or another suitable opportunity which matches the criteria. We cannot guarantee a position will be offered to you in that time.
Original post by Sha190
Thank you for your patience while we concluded interview activity on vacancy 337 Counter Fraud, Compliance and Debt (CFCD) - EO Quality Assurance Checking Officer - National. We are now in a position to release results and can confirm that you met the benchmark for this role and passed the interview. Unfortunately, due to changes within the Department, we are unable to make any offers for these roles at this time. I appreciate this will be very disappointing news and I would like to extend our apologies for this unavoidable outcome.As you met the benchmark, we will place you on a reserve list for 6 months which will be revisited when we are either in a position to make offers for this role, or another suitable opportunity which matches the criteria. We cannot guarantee a position will be offered to you in that time.

I got this as well, makes no sense why they wasted everyone’s time
Original post by Ssskinz

I also got this email, I’m curious to see if any had been offered a role or everyone was just flat out put on a reserve list.
Reply 16
Original post by Ssskinz

Original post by lilly99066
I also got this email, I’m curious to see if any had been offered a role or everyone was just flat out put on a reserve list.

I have asked the question! What has changed in 24 hours? Makes no sense
Original post by Sha190
I have asked the question! What has changed in 24 hours? Makes no sense

It’s really odd I think unless we know if anyone was offered a role we won’t know if it was because of our scores or not
I have a feeling that we will probably not get these role. DWP have just put thousands of Work Coaches who they employed during the pandemic on temporary contratcs on an internal reserve list for EO postions. Theres been a lot of pushback from Work Coaches as to why their contracts havent been made permanant and if there isnt any need for them why DWP are recruiting more EO postions when they can just redploy them. It's pretty *****y on DWPs end to put our hopes up but actually advertising these roles when there's very little chance we will get them. What's even funnier there was another recruitment drive for Wok Coaches over like 9 months ago and everyoe who was successful in that drive is still on the reserve list which they have extended several times. I would advise you guys to really not put your hopes in this role and if you do get it then it will be a pleasant suprise but do apply for other roles
Original post by burner1221
I have a feeling that we will probably not get these role. DWP have just put thousands of Work Coaches who they employed during the pandemic on temporary contratcs on an internal reserve list for EO postions. Theres been a lot of pushback from Work Coaches as to why their contracts havent been made permanant and if there isnt any need for them why DWP are recruiting more EO postions when they can just redploy them. It's pretty *****y on DWPs end to put our hopes up but actually advertising these roles when there's very little chance we will get them. What's even funnier there was another recruitment drive for Wok Coaches over like 9 months ago and everyoe who was successful in that drive is still on the reserve list which they have extended several times. I would advise you guys to really not put your hopes in this role and if you do get it then it will be a pleasant suprise but do apply for other roles

True! Funnily enough I am currently a work coach so I’ve seen all the mess with the temp contracts first hand. I was luckily permanent from the start so didn’t have to re-apply. It found it weird how they kind of treated it like it was it’s own department when it came to recruiting as it was different to the one I used for my work coach application process. But yes reserve lists can be funny so definitely look elsewhere.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending