The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

law at Queen Mary University of London

Hi,

I have recently received an offer from Queen Mary's to do law. My predicted grades were A A A and the entry requirements are A*A A. If I do end up getting an A A A in my a-levels what are the chances that I would end up getting accepted or rejected? I also just found out that they do not accept tariff points from Ucas.
hi there, I believe if you have received an offer, your offer conditions are what you need to get in order to be accepted. Were your offer conditions AAA?
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by eeeeeeemos
hi there, I believe if you have received an offer, your offer conditions are what you need to get in order to be accepted. Were your offer conditions AAA?

No the offer was still A* A A but I thought since they gave me an offer with A A A as my predicted maybe they could accept me with those grades?
Original post by Anonymous
No the offer was still A* A A but I thought since they gave me an offer with A A A as my predicted maybe they could accept me with those grades?

Unfortunately I'm not sure, I'm in the same boat as you and was wondering the same thing. My teacher said QM is not as strict as other unis when it comes to not making the grade requirements, so they may let you in. But you never know, it depends on a multitude of factors.
Original post by eeeeeeemos
Unfortunately I'm not sure, I'm in the same boat as you and was wondering the same thing. My teacher said QM is not as strict as other unis when it comes to not making the grade requirements, so they may let you in. But you never know, it depends on a multitude of factors.

Yh I thought that aswell I guess we’ll see.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending