Unit 17 Dementia Health and social care

Watch this thread
charlie254
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi
Would anyone be able to help me with M1 and M2 please
M1 is
analysis how the symptoms cross over and explain how the symptoms are different.
M2 is
assess how dementia effects progress on all four types of dementia
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Heya
For M1, you could aim to do a useful Word comparison chart of types, symptoms and key issues etc. You need to accurately describe each of the main types, issues and what can happen as a result too. Again find stuff online.
M2 is self explanatory. Make some brief summary notes and include key definitions of important terms as well. Outline what human progress is and how dementia stops that from occurring. Also you may even wish to locate online and quote from a few different old articles which were written on dementia. Good luck. Write a short paragraph.
charlie254
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by tinyperson)
Heya
For M1, you could aim to do a useful Word comparison chart of types, symptoms and key issues etc. You need to accurately describe each of the main types, issues and what can happen as a result too. Again find stuff online.
M2 is self explanatory. Make some brief summary notes and include key definitions of important terms as well. Outline what human progress is and how dementia stops that from occurring. Also you may even wish to locate online and quote from a few different old articles which were written on dementia. Good luck. Write a short paragraph.
Thank you
charlie254
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, would anyone be able to help me with M3 please on caring for individuals with dementia (unit 17) for my resub.
I passed all the P criteria just struggling the the merit part.
Last edited by charlie254; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (65)
28.14%
As I expected (71)
30.74%
Harder (87)
37.66%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.46%

Watched Threads