Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lgs98jonee)
    Well yeh....I havent gone up to then and asked, I dont even want the hassle of a big present but I have been informed by my mum that my grandparents want to give me a gift that I will remember them by. They have suggested all sorts of posh expensive things. My thread in no way at all made out that I was looking for something expensive or that I had asked for something. What am I supposed to say "Sorry i dont want anything to remember you by"
    Seriously, a photo album. Not expensive, but everytime you open it, you'll remember. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enigmatic)
    This reminds me...my parents said that I could get a watch for my GCSE results but I still haven't got one almost 5 months after results day.
    Awwwwww

my parents said that I could get a watch for my GCSE results but I still haven't got one almost 5 months after results day.
    A watch? Great loss.

ReputationRep:
    iPods don't last more than 18 months...
    they should get you a piece of Jewelery (a small one, like a ring) that you will be able to wear forever.

PS i know you're male, but didn't frodo look snazzy with that ring of power???

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.