Predicted 'An Inspector Calls' GCSE Exam Question?

Watch this thread
agent37
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey! Just wondering what predicted/expected questions you guys think might come up this year's GCSE 40 mark question (EDEXCEL) - there have been quite a few questions that have been eliminated from the last few years.

What are your ideas? It'd be good to get a feel of what everyone thinks might come up especially with them coming around the corner now!
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
You won’t be told until the day itself
A1-Mo
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Wait they tell you before the exam??
agent37
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by tinyperson)
You won’t be told until the day itself
I'm aware, I'm asking for predictions/ideas through the process of elimination from previous year questions!

(Original post by A1-Mo)
Wait they tell you before the exam??
^^
herme1a
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I think it'll be either Eric, Sheila by herself or Eva Smith - however Eva would be quite harsh and Edexcel have said they'll be nicer with this year's exams (which is ironic given the last question on the recent Maths paper). I think there'll be a good chance of it being Eric as he hasn't been questioned on before, and Sheila has already been questioned on but it was about her relationship with Gerald. However you should never base revision solely on predictions and you should make sure you know EVERY character to a decent extent!! Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (63)
27.51%
As I expected (71)
31%
Harder (87)
37.99%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.49%

Watched Threads