The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

University Responses

Hello,
I'm currently deciding on which university to go to but I'm getting a bit worried. I've applied for Durham...but they haven't replied to me yet. I know that decisions take time but it's quite disheartening considering my friends have been on offer holder days there and I haven't even received a response yet. I'm assuming it's because they have a lot of applications and no other reason but I'm just a bit stressed about it? I guess I'm just wondering if anybody else is in the same boat and yet to receive a response/offer? I think it would just be reassuring to hear that other people are waiting on offers too. Thanks :smile:
Hey,

I already received my offer, but there are still people waiting don't let it dishearten you. If you look at the Durham 2022 undergrad thread, I think quite a few people haven't received offers yet for some courses (e.g. English lit, History, Classics).
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

I already received my offer, but there are still people waiting don't let it dishearten you. If you look at the Durham 2022 undergrad thread, I think quite a few people haven't received offers yet for some courses (e.g. English lit, History, Classics).

Thought I'd update you...I got an offer yesterday! Quite ironic how I was getting a bit panicked and being urged by my teacher to email the university haha. Looks like loads of responses were given out yesterday though and luckily I was in those. :smile:
Reply 3
Excellent news! Well done!!
Original post by TheHistoryNerd_
Thought I'd update you...I got an offer yesterday! Quite ironic how I was getting a bit panicked and being urged by my teacher to email the university haha. Looks like loads of responses were given out yesterday though and luckily I was in those. :smile:

Congrats -- See you there!
Original post by TheHistoryNerd_
Hello,
I'm currently deciding on which university to go to but I'm getting a bit worried. I've applied for Durham...but they haven't replied to me yet. I know that decisions take time but it's quite disheartening considering my friends have been on offer holder days there and I haven't even received a response yet. I'm assuming it's because they have a lot of applications and no other reason but I'm just a bit stressed about it? I guess I'm just wondering if anybody else is in the same boat and yet to receive a response/offer? I think it would just be reassuring to hear that other people are waiting on offers too. Thanks :smile:

Durham University 2022 Applicants thread has lots of info on choosing colleges as does the Durham Parents thread.Might be useful in making your choices.Congrats on your offer.
Original post by Scotney
Durham University 2022 Applicants thread has lots of info on choosing colleges as does the Durham Parents thread.Might be useful in making your choices.Congrats on your offer.

Thank you for letting me know, I'll check those out!
Original post by ajl1972
Excellent news! Well done!!

Thank you! it was the last uni I was waiting on, so I can finally make a decision. :smile:

Quick Reply