The Student Room Group

BTEC Unit 2 IT May Exam

Does anybody have a idea about what the BTEC unit 2 database exam scenario would be for the May 2022 exam paper?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Armaan247
Does anybody have a idea about what the BTEC unit 2 database exam scenario would be for the May 2022 exam paper?

No students will know until the day off the exam, best idea is to look through past papers to get an idea of what scenarios have been given previously
Original post by BailyEast1
No students will know until the day off the exam, best idea is to look through past papers to get an idea of what scenarios have been given previously

Thats perfect thank you for the advice. The reason I have asked is because on of my friends from the student room is sitting his exam and was just wondering if anyone ha sat it. But I will let him know and look at past papers to see the previous scenarios
Just done the exam, how many tables did everyone make? I made 4
Reply 4
Original post by studyinqpeachy

SAME! I forgot what I named them but I'm like stupidly confident it was 4 and not 3, my class was like hella confused lmao
Original post by samzy3
SAME! I forgot what I named them but I'm like stupidly confident it was 4 and not 3, my class was like hella confused lmao

yes, it was only me and this other guy who did 4 tables, but when i told the others in my class, they realised they should have done 4 tables
Reply 6
yes, it was only me and this other guy who did 4 tables, but when i told the others in my class, they realised they should have done 4 tables

It's killing me inside that I can't remember the names of them i just remember
tblStaff LMFAO
Original post by samzy3
It's killing me inside that I can't remember the names of them i just remember
tblStaff LMFAO

staff, position, performance grade, and whatever you named your 4th table
Reply 8
staff, position, performance grade, and whatever you named your 4th table

My fourth one was postion type😭
Reply 9
The fields given are: Staff ref, surname, telephone, position ID, Performance grade ID, Position, Work days per week, staff start date, staff leaving date, Performance, position start date and position end date. How did you group the 4 tables and what did you include under each one (with primary keys)
Original post by AlPost
The fields given are: Staff ref, surname, telephone, position ID, Performance grade ID, Position, Work days per week, staff start date, staff leaving date, Performance, position start date and position end date. How did you group the 4 tables and what did you include under each one (with primary keys)

Bro i got 4 tables as well. Basically, when i was doing queries, some info were missing so i check my table and boom, found out that i needed 4 tables not 3. i called my fourth table staff_and_position. and it had StaffRefID, and Position ID.
I hope thats right

yeah im pretty sure four tables is right as many staff can have many positions so you need another table for them two i think
Guys I need help 😭
Original post by samzy3
My fourth one was postion type😭

I did the same is it correct tho?
Reply 14
OH NO, i did 3 tables! How could I be so foolish. What’s the max number of marks you can get if it’s still possible to get any marks for doing 3 tables instead of 4?
Reply 15
Original post by Wallahineedhelp
I did the same is it correct tho?

If we tell each other it is then it shall be LOL
What did everyone do for the relationships?
Original post by samzy3
If we tell each other it is then it shall be LOL

Samzy I beg you text me on insta @th_.ye quickly
Reply 18
Ah sh*t. Has anyone created 3 tables? I need at least a merit in this exam
LOL me too i made 3 tables. i messed up. would i still be able to get a merit even tho i lost easy marks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending