What's next after receiving offer letter?

Watch this thread
Naval
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I want to have a clear insight about the scholarships for postgraduate in International Project Management and the living costs and what are the opportunities i will be getting after joining Coventry?
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Naval)
I want to have a clear insight about the scholarships for postgraduate in International Project Management and the living costs and what are the opportunities i will be getting after joining Coventry?
Hi Naval,

Thank you for getting in touch.

There are a few scholarships that Coventry University offers and these are outlined below.

The living costs can vary. Personally, I am probably not the best person to provide insight as I am a home student, however you can find out more by accessing the Unibuddy platform. Here, you can communicate with current students across a wide variety of subjects if you have questions you wish to find out. This way you're able to get a variety of perspectives that should hopefully paint you a picture of the estimated living costs.

What kind of opportunities are you thinking of, may I ask?

Veronica
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (48)
31.17%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (67)
43.51%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (38)
24.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.65%

Watched Threads