The Student Room Group

2022 aqa a level geography predicted qs

like the title, for aqa a level geography 2022 does anyone have any predictions for the questions that may come up? or case studies that might come in useful or just very likely questions in a different format that are likely to be present on the paper. thank you
(edited 1 year ago)
If you do hazards as one of your topics I think wildfires might be a 20 marker because they moved the human responses e.g fatalism to the wildfires section in the advanced notice.
Reply 2
any other predictions for deserts, water and carbon
Reply 3
everyone is saying links between carbon and water cycle (role of vegetation, ocean carbon pump etc)
(Original post by Ifk)any other predictions for deserts, water and carbon
Reply 4
but isn't water cycle not on the advanced spec?
Reply 5
Original post by ned5656
but isn't water cycle not on the advanced spec?

yeah but i think the part that says links between the two is still there :'(
Original post by pcrkjimins
like the title, for aqa a level geography 2022 does anyone have any predictions for the questions that may come up? or case studies that might come in useful or just very likely questions in a different format that are likely to be present on the paper. thank you

I have a feeling in coasts, fjords and saltmarshes will be asked about as they've been kept in the advanced info + 20 marker on management for coastal effects of climate change perhaps one where Odisha case study can be integrated
Honestly no idea lol but gonna revise everything just in case
does anyone know what essay question might come up for hazards?
Reply 9
Yeah I wanna know that too as I really don't wanna revise two storm case studies for the 20 marker
how was it for everyone
Original post by Pollyssmith
how was it for everyone

The official thread is here :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest