2022 aqa a level geography predicted qs

Watch this thread
pcrkjimins
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
like the title, for aqa a level geography 2022 does anyone have any predictions for the questions that may come up? or case studies that might come in useful or just very likely questions in a different format that are likely to be present on the paper. thank you
Last edited by pcrkjimins; 1 month ago
rachel432
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
If you do hazards as one of your topics I think wildfires might be a 20 marker because they moved the human responses e.g fatalism to the wildfires section in the advanced notice.
Ifk
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
any other predictions for deserts, water and carbon
E__
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
everyone is saying links between carbon and water cycle (role of vegetation, ocean carbon pump etc)
(Original post by Ifk)any other predictions for deserts, water and carbon
ned5656
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
but isn't water cycle not on the advanced spec?
E__
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ned5656)
but isn't water cycle not on the advanced spec?
yeah but i think the part that says links between the two is still there :'(
Pollyssmith
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pcrkjimins)
like the title, for aqa a level geography 2022 does anyone have any predictions for the questions that may come up? or case studies that might come in useful or just very likely questions in a different format that are likely to be present on the paper. thank you
I have a feeling in coasts, fjords and saltmarshes will be asked about as they've been kept in the advanced info + 20 marker on management for coastal effects of climate change perhaps one where Odisha case study can be integrated
H4ttie03
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Honestly no idea lol but gonna revise everything just in case
Liam_McKenzie
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
does anyone know what essay question might come up for hazards?
Hughee
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I wanna know that too as I really don't wanna revise two storm case studies for the 20 marker
Pollyssmith
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
how was it for everyone
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Pollyssmith)
how was it for everyone
The official thread is here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (62)
27.19%
As I expected (71)
31.14%
Harder (87)
38.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
3.51%

Watched Threads