What is paper 1 literature?!??! Aqa

Watch this thread
harlz_chalamet
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
im literally stressing out right now for GCSEs because i thought that paper 1 Lit AQA GCSE was an inspector calls and a christmas carol???

BUT WHEN I CHECK THE AQA WEBSITE FOR PAST PAPERS IT SAYS THAT PAPER 1 IS MACBETH IM ACTUALLY BREAKING DOWN RIGHT NOW HELP
Interea
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
There are some changes for 2022, do these line up more with what you're expecting? https://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/engl...anges-for-2022
duvi_xyz
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Bruh what, my exam is Anthology poetry and ACC
apples983
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by harlz_chalamet)
im literally stressing out right now for GCSEs because i thought that paper 1 Lit AQA GCSE was an inspector calls and a christmas carol???

BUT WHEN I CHECK THE AQA WEBSITE FOR PAST PAPERS IT SAYS THAT PAPER 1 IS MACBETH IM ACTUALLY BREAKING DOWN RIGHT NOW HELP
idk if you have worked it out yet and if im late but
paper 2 is aic and acc / seen poetry. the paper 2 exam is on this coming wednesday.
lol this confused me too i thought it was v backwards to do paper 2 first, but macbeth and whatnot is after the half term so don't worry
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads