The Student Room Group

Finding boarding schools in Brisol

Hey, I would like some advice on sixth form school that offers full-time boarding in or near Bristol. Preferablily ones that focus more on academics and can help you get into a good uni, but not TOO competitive and stressful. Also I would prefer co-ed schools, but willing to consider girl's schools. Thank you:smile:
Reply 2

Lol this is actually my current school. It is great but personally I feel it focuses more on sports than academics, plus it really is quite expensive, that's why I'm considering other options. Thanks for answering anyways.
Hogwarts
Reply 4
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
Hogwarts

:u:I would love that!!! Sadly no owl came
Original post by aslkdjfh
Lol this is actually my current school. It is great but personally I feel it focuses more on sports than academics, plus it really is quite expensive, that's why I'm considering other options. Thanks for answering anyways.

Go to Westminster.
:u:I would love that!!! Sadly no owl came

:frown:
Original post by Wired_1800
Go to Westminster.

Not exactly near Bristol.
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
:frown:

Not exactly near Bristol.

Clifton is the best school in the Bristol area and is the OP’s current school. I’d suggest Westminster or Eton.
Badminton Girls School
Badminton ??
Reply 10
Original post by missversace
Badminton Girls School

I am researching about it, seems pretty good, and I've heard many postitive things about it regarding academic. The only downside is that it's all girls. Do you know any more informations about badminton that would help? Thank you very much!
I am researching about it, seems pretty good, and I've heard many postitive things about it regarding academic. The only downside is that it's all girls. Do you know any more informations about badminton that would help? Thank you very much!

Search function here https://www.isc.co.uk/schools/
Reply 12
Original post by Wired_1800
Clifton is the best school in the Bristol area and is the OP’s current school. I’d suggest Westminster or Eton.

Thank you for your suggestions! I just did some research on Westminster, it might be a bit too expensive:frown:. As for Eton, I don't think they would accept me lol (I am a girl)
Thank you for your suggestions! I just did some research on Westminster, it might be a bit too expensive:frown:. As for Eton, I don't think they would accept me lol (I am a girl)

Ah ok, no worries then.

Here are some suggestions:
1. Marlborough College
2. Warminster School.
3. Cheltenham College

I personally don't think that you should go to an all girl’s school for 6th Form. You need to start getting comfortable around young men.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending