The Student Room Group

Which countries have you been to?

1, Afghanistan
2, India
3, England

Scroll to see replies

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Swiss Confederation, the Federal Republic of Germany, and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

That's all so far.
About 25 I cba to list all of them.
Austria, Belgium, Belize, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Spain, St Kitts & Nevis, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, Wales.
Reply 4
Original post by hungrysalamander
About 25 I cba to list all of them.

Original post by londonmyst
Austria, Belgium, Belize, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Liechtenstein, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Spain, St Kitts & Nevis, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad & Tobago, Wales.

:congrats:
Reply 5
Original post by sufys
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Swiss Confederation, the Federal Republic of Germany, and the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

That's all so far.

Have you not been to Russia?
France, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, Canada, USA
Within the UK I'm from England & have also visited Scotland & Wales
Germany, Dubai, Turkey, France, Egypt, & Portugal
the People's Repulic of China
Italy
Spain
France
the Netherlands
Scotland
Wales
the Republic of Ireland
England, Scotland, Wales, France, Spain, Cyprus/Rhodes (Greece), Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Canada, Mexico, USA, Belgium, Barbados.
England, France, Belgium, Spain, Turkey, Ghana, Eygpt, Nigeria, Kenya
Original post by Ghostlady
England, Scotland, Wales, France, Spain, Cyprus/Rhodes (Greece), Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Canada, Mexico, USA, Belgium, Barbados.

lol I think the Turkish cypriots would have something to say about that
Original post by fareeda234
England, France, Belgium, Spain, Turkey, Ghana, Eygpt, Nigeria, Kenya

do u have family in nigeria
Original post by lilb1tch
do u have family in nigeria

Nope I just went there like twice lol
(edited 1 year ago)
lol I think the Turkish cypriots would have something to say about that

True . Cyprus is split, so couldnt place it lol
True . Cyprus is split, so couldnt place it lol

it's an independent country bro
it's an independent country bro

In 1974 a Greek military coup, which aimed to unite the island with mainland Greece, led to a Turkish invasion and the division of the island between Turkish Northern Cyprus and the Greek Cypriot Republic of Cyprus. Cyprus remains divided to this day. https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/what-caused-the-division-of-the-island-of-cyprus
So is an independent republic, but still a divsion of the land.
(edited 1 year ago)
In 1974 a Greek military coup, which aimed to unite the island with mainland Greece, led to a Turkish invasion and the division of the island between Turkish Northern Cyprus and the Greek Cypriot Republic of Cyprus. Cyprus remains divided to this day. https://www.iwm.org.uk/history/what-caused-the-division-of-the-island-of-cyprus

Lol I took history A level ik it's divided and the Turkish occupy the the north and call it the TRNC since 1983, but they're p much the ONLY ones internationally who think that. Saying northern cyprus is turkey is like saying eastern ukraine is russia, which is a pretty disgusting position to take given current events. Yh some turkish cypriots don't recognise cyprus as a single republic, but just cos they invaded doesn't make it theirs

also why did u originally suggest cyprus was part of Greece then?? Noone at all thinks that anymore
England, Wales, Scotland, Spain, France, Germany, Honduras, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Norway, US (only for layovers- max. 2 days at a time tho so I haven't acc seen much of it lol I've only had dinner in Houston and Miami), Switzerland

Quick Reply

Latest