injoong
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So my Mum was told to fill out a PFF2 Form for my course starting in September. I’m currently living with her and her boyfriend at the moment so would I have to put him for person 2?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yes. Your household income is that of your chosen parent and their partner unless your chosen parent can provide evidence that they’re single and don’t live with a partner.
Erin SFE
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by injoong)
So my Mum was told to fill out a PFF2 Form for my course starting in September. I’m currently living with her and her boyfriend at the moment so would I have to put him for person 2?
Hi there,

Yes, this is correct.

Thanks, Erin
injoong
Rep:
(Original post by Erin SFE)
Hi there,

Yes, this is correct.

Thanks, Erin
Thank you! Just an additional question but after submitting my PFF2 form, I require evidence that my older brother (21) is a child dependent. I put him in Section 6 Q1 as he isn't a full-time student and he also doesn't earn any money. To prove that he's dependent, what type of evidence do I need to give?
SFE Karen
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi there, Your mother's partner would complete person 1 and your mother would complete person 2 of the form. Thanks, Karen
injoong
Rep:
(Original post by SFE Karen)
Hi there, Your mother's partner would complete person 1 and your mother would complete person 2 of the form. Thanks, Karen
Hi Karen,

could you please answer my question about evidence regarding child dependent evidence above your answer? Thanks for your reply
SFE Karen
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi Karen,

could you please answer my question about evidence regarding child dependent evidence above your answer? Thanks for your reply
Your parents would need to provide a signed and dated cover letter explaining in detail the support that they give to your brother and how he is dependent upon your parents. Thanks, Karen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed