The Student Room Group

Need some guidance on how to study for end of year 12 exams.

Hello all,

I would like to ask you all for some help regarding how to study & do well in my end of year 12 exams. I still have 52 days until my first one but I was wondering when should I start to revise? Do you have any exam tips you have that you think will be useful? My subjects are maths, physics, & chemistry. Thanks! :^)
Original post by Smiggles773
Hello all,

I would like to ask you all for some help regarding how to study & do well in my end of year 12 exams. I still have 52 days until my first one but I was wondering when should I start to revise? Do you have any exam tips you have that you think will be useful? My subjects are maths, physics, & chemistry. Thanks! :^)

Hi, I would start revising now. U do hard subjects and 52 days is not that much time if you want to get top grades. I do chemistry and what i do is doing my notes with as much detail as possible and then I just do loas of past papers, as many as i can and I add the things I diânt know to my notes
Reply 2
Different things work for different people. Maths is easy - just do examples. For biology & chemistry I made revision notes, talked to myself about them and did past papers.
hii , you have enough time to do your revision and ace the exam by starting now. in organic chemistry; try to write all the named equations and do some problems In them. it will be more than enough for it. physics don't learn anything new, take a notebook and work out the problems ( if you are unable to find the solution for it, wait for two days and redo it again. I am sure you will ace your exams!!!! all the best
Start with half an hour a day! It will get you into it and you can start increasing your revision every week...

Quick Reply

Latest