How do you find your "KCL ID" for applying for accomodation?

Watch this thread
elin994
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I searched up "how to find your K number" and all that comes up is what's the difference between the student number and k number or "where can I find my student number". Please help me, I'm probably being dumb but please help me
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Your k number and student number are the same just that the k number has a k before the number and the student number does not have the k. If I'm remembering correctly, it should be on the email you got given telling you about the King's Apply portal. If not then check your other emails from them- it'll be at the top of one of them. (It's also on Student Records but I'm not sure if you have access to that yet.)
elin994
Rep:
(Original post by kaorimiyazono)
Your k number and student number are the same just that the k number has a k before the number and the student number does not have the k. If I'm remembering correctly, it should be on the email you got given telling you about the King's Apply portal. If not then check your other emails from them- it'll be at the top of one of them. (It's also on Student Records but I'm not sure if you have access to that yet.)
Yeah I realised that I have to wait 2 days after accepting my offer ahaha so I don't think I have the email about the King's Apply Portal yet! Thanks a lot though I didn't know that the K number and the student number were the same thing 😵*💫
kaorimiyazono
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by elin994)
Yeah I realised that I have to wait 2 days after accepting my offer ahaha so I don't think I have the email about the King's Apply Portal yet! Thanks a lot though I didn't know that the K number and the student number were the same thing 😵*💫
Np Good luck with everything!
elin994
Rep:
(Original post by kaorimiyazono)
Np Good luck with everything!
You too!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (40)
26.32%
As I expected (49)
32.24%
Harder (56)
36.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.61%

Watched Threads