The Student Room Group

Predictions for eng

what are your predictions for Macbeth, Christmas carol, inspector calls and Power and conflict?

Predictions for English lang aqa?
My teacher reckons that there is a high chance of the inspector coming up for Inspector Calls, so make sure to revise that.

Honestly, the Inspector links in so well with other characters that you should revise him anyway
Reply 2
Original post by Cheemgles
My teacher reckons that there is a high chance of the inspector coming up for Inspector Calls, so make sure to revise that.

Honestly, the Inspector links in so well with other characters that you should revise him anyway

My Teacher also mentioned him because he is one of the character which all the chools are most likely to have covered.
Unfortunately my teacher has predicted that the Macbeth question could be about Macduff or Banquo which is a shame as I would love for is to be lady Macbeth
Reply 4
Original post by Harrysja
Unfortunately my teacher has predicted that the Macbeth question could be about Macduff or Banquo which is a shame as I would love for is to be lady Macbeth

my teacher predicted Macbeth because they want to help us and we have also lost many months of our education.
Original post by Izzyjahan
my teacher predicted Macbeth because they want to help us and we have also lost many months of our education.

It definitely won’t be lady Macbeth though as that was the last paper

Quick Reply

Latest