The Student Room Group

driving

i newly entered the road which was road marking two lines going straight but the right line was going straight and right .i andycutter left then i chose right hand site which was going either right or straight . i was going straight then one blue ford car randamly came very near from my left side i couldnt break i thought he is going to kill us i was in car with my 5 kids .kids were yelling then i banged him accidantly .the guy thought i was going right he yelled at me its ur fault why u didnt take left line to go stright but road marking was showing i can go straight or right .he was so stupid if i was going right then why i didnt give right signal.now i cannot sleep im thinking is that my fault ? Everybody saying its his fault.pls advice
Reply 1
Leave it to your insurance to sort out, and maybe see if you could get some driving lessons?
Reply 2
Original post by myah_vrebt
i newly entered the road which was road marking two lines going straight but the right line was going straight and right .i andycutter left then i chose right hand site which was going either right or straight . i was going straight then one blue ford car randamly came very near from my left side i couldnt break i thought he is going to kill us i was in car with my 5 kids .kids were yelling then i banged him accidantly .the guy thought i was going right he yelled at me its ur fault why u didnt take left line to go stright but road marking was showing i can go straight or right .he was so stupid if i was going right then why i didnt give right signal.now i cannot sleep im thinking is that my fault ? Everybody saying its his fault.pls advice

Sorry? What? Pardon?
Original post by IWMTom
Sorry? What? Pardon?

Chap in the left lane moved into the right hand one assuming our OP would be gone by then?

With 5 kids in the car I’d have been tempted to just drive off a cliff myself.
Reply 4
Original post by Admit-One
Chap in the left lane moved into the right hand one assuming our OP would be gone by then?

With 5 kids in the car I’d have been tempted to just drive off a cliff myself.

It's never a good idea to bang people accidentally I must say.
Original post by IWMTom
It's never a good idea to bang people accidentally I must say.

Ricky Martin’s “She Bangs” was a cautionary tale.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending