Edexcel GCSE Religious Studies A Paper 1: RA0 1A-1C - 16 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Watch this thread
Poll: How did your Edexcel GCSE Religious Studies Paper 1 go?
Loved the paper - Feeling positive (7)
35%
The paper was reasonable (11)
55%
Not feeling great about that exam... (2)
10%
It was TERRIBLE (0)
0%
Mythical Pingu
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago

Edexcel GCSE Religious Studies A Paper 1: Area of Study 1 – Study of Religion 1RA0 1A-1C - 16 May 2022 [Exam Chat]

Here is the exam discussion for this exam. Talk anything from how to revise for it, specific questions or time management :ahee:

Date/Time: Monday 16th May AM
Length: 1h45

Resources:
Specification
Advanced Information

:goodluck: with revision and exams :work:
Last edited by Mythical Pingu; 1 month ago
Sxxhar__
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
hello does anyone have any tips for revising only having a few days left?
studyinqpeachy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
make sure to memorise lots of quotes, especially for those longer essay questions. make some quick flashcards on them if you can
Mythical Pingu
Rep:
(Original post by studyinqpeachy)
make sure to memorise lots of quotes, especially for those longer essay questions. make some quick flashcards on them if you can
Great advice! Maybe some past papers over the weekend too?

MP
studyinqpeachy
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Mythical Pingu)
Great advice! Maybe some past papers over the weekend too?

MP
Yes definitely. hopefully if you’ve been doing some essay questions in lesson, you’ll be hopefully quite confident on them. if you need any other tips, my instagram is @studyinqpeachy
Sxxhar__
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys! The exams tomorrow!! Hows everyone feeling?
millycanning
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Stressedddddddddddd
zahmed007
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I need help.
I'm doing Edexcel religious studiesA full course and I need someone to tell me how many points I need to write or how to layout my answer to the 15 marker question. And if there's going to be a 12 marker question because I've read in a book there won't be a 12 marker question but I've also seen a 12 marker question in the Edexcel past papers so I'm confused, but if there is I need help on how to layout my answer for that question.
and another question I have is how do I let the examiner know that I am paraphrasing the quote or how do write up the quote so it's paraphrased and the examiner knows that?
So if anyone knows anything or any tips for the exam, then please help me.
Last edited by zahmed007; 1 month ago
Elliemaesimpson
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
help !!Exam tomorow any last minute tips
ambrose016
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
do some mind maps it probably help
Elliemaesimpson
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you I'm stressing like mad.
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Do you do A or B
Elliemaesimpson
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I do B
lilacluster
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Elliemaesimpson)
help !!Exam tomorow any last minute tips
Make sure you know at least one source of wisdom and authority for each topic and even if you can't remember it word for word, you can always paraphrase.
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Elliemaesimpson)
I do B
Same! I'd recommend going through the seneca course
Last edited by thrivingfrog; 1 month ago
Mythical Pingu
Rep:
Hi everyone!

Congratulations on finishing your first exam

I hope it went well for you - feel free to vote in the poll above!

MP
confused.exams
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
did anyone do the 1b paper?
if so, what were the qs for the first two topics
thrivingfrog
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by confused.exams)
did anyone do the 1b paper?
if so, what were the qs for the first two topics
Are you tryna cheat rn
agent37
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hello folks, how'd you all find it??
audreyb123
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by agent37)
Hello folks, how'd you all find it??
actually alright!! i mean i definitely struggled for time but that was to be expected
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (39)
32.23%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (55)
45.45%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (26)
21.49%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
0.83%

Watched Threads