The Student Room Group

EPQ

I want to write my epq about blindness and whether it’s more beneficial to be blind from birth or to develop blindness later on in life . How can I put this into a title or epq question for my essay
Original post by isha2412
I want to write my epq about blindness and whether it’s more beneficial to be blind from birth or to develop blindness later on in life . How can I put this into a title or epq question for my essay

First of all, I would look into whether or not you have enough resources available to conduct research from, so you'll be able to draw a justified evaluation and conclusion.

How does this sound?

A comparison of the effects of blindness from birth and later in life

Edit: you may need to be more specific about the phrase 'later in life', such as a specific age range to limit the sample population your research involves.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 2
Original post by KA_P
First of all, I would look into whether or not you have enough resources available to conduct research from, so you'll be able to draw a justified evaluation and conclusion.

How does this sound?

A comparison of the effects of blindness from birth and later in life

Edit: you may need to be more specific about the phrase 'later in life', such as a specific age range to limit the sample population your research involves.

Yeh that helps a lot . So does the epq title not have to be a question can it just be a statement as such
Original post by isha2412
Yeh that helps a lot . So does the epq title not have to be a question can it just be a statement as such

Yeah EPQ titles are not limited to just questions at all.

Quick Reply

Latest