The Student Room Group

Dating a lad for months then nothing

So I have been seeing this lad for 6 months, went away together,cooked together,sleeping over at mine all the time planning a holiday to flordia but last week I decided I needed to ask what we were? He texted me back a day later saying he doesn't want a girlfriend.the day later he rang me and said he doesn't know what he wants he just doesnt know.. he has never been on his own jumped from relationship to relationship in the past he just wants to be on his own for abit I found out he has been sleeping with other lasses aswell he told me this. I was so upset because I was completely for him and I think I started to have deep deep feelings for him he snapchatted me the next day and I engorged him .. anyways I have tried to reach out to him and say I don't want to end things like this but he has just left me unread for 9 hours now. I don't know what to do now because I can't stop thinking about him and I don't know how to move on from this
Time to move on and end all contact with him. :smile:
He doesn't want a relationship and is probably accumulating plenty of hookups & backup chicks.
Plenty of more compatible single guys in the dating sea who are looking for a relationship, many of whom you are yet to meet.
Good luck!
Holidays and sleeping at your house, but you're not in a relationship and he's been sleeping with other people? Block and never ever go back. Hope you can still get a refund for Florida.
Reply 3
He wants girls by his side, doing couple things without the commitment. You have to figure out if you’re ok with that, if not- don’t waste anymore of your time that can be spent on someone who’s willing to give you what you want.
Dirty bugger eh. You need to focus on you
He's asking for permission to abuse you and your current answer is "yes, please dear."
Original post by Anonymous
So I have been seeing this lad for 6 months, went away together,cooked together,sleeping over at mine all the time planning a holiday to flordia but last week I decided I needed to ask what we were? He texted me back a day later saying he doesn't want a girlfriend.the day later he rang me and said he doesn't know what he wants he just doesnt know.. he has never been on his own jumped from relationship to relationship in the past he just wants to be on his own for abit I found out he has been sleeping with other lasses aswell he told me this. I was so upset because I was completely for him and I think I started to have deep deep feelings for him he snapchatted me the next day and I engorged him .. anyways I have tried to reach out to him and say I don't want to end things like this but he has just left me unread for 9 hours now. I don't know what to do now because I can't stop thinking about him and I don't know how to move on from this

heartbreak is one of those feelings i don't even want my enemies to face, i was heartbroken by the man i love so much , he was kind and every woman's dream man, he left me for someone else saying this relationship is over , i was daverstated and heartbroken because i so much love him , i was desperate i wanted him back, so i decided to go online and search for help when i came across this powerful spell caster who cast a return love spell for me and my lover who broke up with me came back to me within 48 hours, all thanks to him , if you want his help add him on WhatsApp 2348054681416 he is so powerful, you can email him : greatmutaba@ gmail. com
Original post by Doreen11
heartbreak is one of those feelings i don't even want my enemies to face, i was heartbroken by the man i love so much , he was kind and every woman's dream man, he left me for someone else saying this relationship is over , i was daverstated and heartbroken because i so much love him , i was desperate i wanted him back, so i decided to go online and search for help when i came across this powerful spell caster who cast a return love spell for me and my lover who broke up with me came back to me within 48 hours, all thanks to him , if you want his help add him on WhatsApp 2348054681416 he is so powerful, you can email him : greatmutaba@ gmail. com

Reminds me of the YouTube bots.

Quick Reply

Latest