History prediction options 1C and 2O

Watch this thread
safahJ
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Any predictions guys a level history aqa

germany and tudors aqa a level
LoverOfBooks
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Are you doing Tudors religious change from 1529 to 1570?
My teacher said that the reformation parliament hasn't come up in a question for a couple of years, and neither has reasons for the Northern Rebellion.

From the advanced information for Germany, we reckoned perhaps a comparison question about the Nazis economic policy and the West German economy.
safahJ
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by LoverOfBooks)
Are you doing Tudors religious change from 1529 to 1570?
My teacher said that the reformation parliament hasn't come up in a question for a couple of years, and neither has reasons for the Northern Rebellion.

From the advanced information for Germany, we reckoned perhaps a comparison question about the Nazis economic policy and the West German economy.
tudors 1485-1603
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.58%
As I expected (24)
30.38%
Harder (29)
36.71%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.33%

Watched Threads