Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Breacon Carreg is the nicest bottled Water, Straight fom the mountains down the road from me mmmmmmmmmm.........Welsh Water

ReputationRep:
    highland spring as they sell that in college.
    I don't like drinking tap water, but I seem to be too lazy to rememeber to buy bottles recently, and then when I do I'm always too lazy to use it.
    I just drink it a lot when I am at college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    Do you just love it?
    I don't like bottled water. I think it tastes bad.

ReputationRep:
    Do you just love it?
    Actually, yes I do love it. My one of chioce is Mt Franklin Sparkling.

ReputationRep:
    Dont drink so much bottle water, but i like Evian

ReputationRep:
    BLATANTLY EVIAN!!! Mwahahaha

ReputationRep:
    Do you just love it?
    tap water, none of that stuff thats got minerals and crap added to it, plus they only check bottled water is stil safe once a month, whereas tap water gets checked and cleaned everyday.

ReputationRep:
    I like bottled water, but as a poor student it's not something I bother buying. If I wanted to spend money on a drink it would more likely be juice, or milkshake!

ReputationRep:
    Nothing shows better the stupidity of people in this age than the sales of bottled water.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.